Inter-International School Math Quiz 2010/2011
The annual MIGS Inter – International School Mathematics Quiz is organized for Year 6 pupils from international schools in Malaysia.
- Quiz is open for year 6 pupils only.
- All participants must be dressed in full school uniform.
- Each school must have 3 participants and 1 reserve.
Aims & Objectives:
- To sharpen oral and mental mathematical skills.
- To develop mathematical confidence.
- To raise the profile of numeracy amongst pupils.
The schools who are a part of this network include:
- Mont K’iara International School
- Garden International School
- TENBY International School
- Alice Smith International School
- ELC International School
- Nexus International School
- Sayfol International School
- Sri Kuala Lumpur International School
- Mutiara International Grammar School
- Islamic International School
2008-2009 – ALICE SMITH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
2009-2010 – MUTIARA INTERNATIONAL GRAMMAR SCHOOL
2010-2011 – SRI KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL