Learning to Care.
- Respecting Differences.
1. To be a ‘smart’ international school that ensures:
- Resources to enable teaching for learning
- Dynamic teachers and staff
- A culture of excellence
2. Promotion of understanding and respect for all.
3. To provide a recognised international curriculum and a comprehensive co-curriculum programme.
4. To develop individual students potential and enhance aptitude and talent in a caring and purposeful environment.
5. To provide a technologically advanced environment which supports the eco-friendly atmosphere of the school.
Mutiara International Grammar School will:
- Seek to be a vibrant school, which provides a transformative experience, developing to the full each pupil’s intellectual, artistic, sporting, emotional and socio-cultural potential.
Ensure that each pupil grows to understand that serving and caring for others brings the highest rewards in life.
- Provide a multi-faith foundation, open to and respectful of everyone regardless of difference in gender, race, culture, belief, values, age and needs.
- Commit to provide an international outlook. We encourage mutual respect, support and collaboration between all adults and children, both within the school and the wider community.
- Provide a secure, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all our pupils.
- Maintain a high standard of education, keeping in line with the requirements of the national curriculum.